Sunday, June 18, 2006

May the Hoff Be With You

The Hoff
Curiosa (to Steve, sprawled out on the bed**): Now when I get back, I want to see your very best David Hasselhoff impression.

Steve: You're going to be waiting a very, very long time.

Curiosa: You know, I don't find David Hasselhoff the least bit attractive.

Steve: The rest of the world agrees with you, unless they're German.

**The size of aforementioned bed is no longer an issue in our relationship, except for the fact that I now have 130 cm to occupy while he has a very generous 30.
**
This is what the Hoff would be wearing if he lived in the north of Sweden.

2 Comments:

Blogger eff said...

Funnily enough, I resemble the dogs more than the Hoff. Or, well, funnily might be the wrong word for it. What's that word...yes, depressingly, not funnily.

I'll go cry now.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

i thought Hoff was a sought after singer abroad? did he lose popularity?

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home