Friday, March 10, 2006

Oh where oh where...

Well, I've been getting a few comments wondering what the Kommissarie has been doing with herself. (I'm sorry; I know I just referred to myself in the third person). Let's just say I've been otherwise occupied, and once again, I have this blog to thank. I've been slow on reporting the play-by-play, and for once, prefer to keep the details to myself, at least for the time being. The Exibitionist in me, who likes to broadcast the intimate details of my love life to the Internet, is currently on holiday. The Exibitionist may be taking a break, but in the meantime, except Kommissarie Curiosa to return to it's regularily scheduled broadcasts.

4 Comments:

Blogger oscar said...

Jag som trodde vi var överens om att det är helt ok att referera till sig själv i tredje person.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Could it be that someone is dating someone who is familiar with this blog?

4:40 AM  
Blogger Fahle said...

Fahle tycker alltid att det är ok att prata/referera om sig själv i tredje person...

Jag ser fram emot nya blogg inlägg :-)

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Overgav du dig endelig til "Guy from the Office who Hath Not a Clue About Anything Involving Interaction with Other Human Beings"?

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home