Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Shameless self-promotion

Image hosting by PhotobucketGod forbid I would dare to use Kommissarie Curiosa for shameless self-promotion (or to get dates, for that matter!!)!! Suffice it to say that I would simply like to inform you that I have been nominated in several categories for the Second AFOE European Weblog Awards 2006 at Fistful of Euros. I have even been nominated under "Best Weblog," but I would be quite happy with "Best New Weblog." You may do as you like with this link, but you may find it impossible to resist clicking several times, perhaps on "Kommissarie Curiosa." Other bloggers with a Swedish connection nominated for various awards include Stefan Geens¤ and Francis Strand (both of whom, I should mention, have been included under the category Life Time Achievement Award, among others).

P.S. Make sure you scroll down as there are several categories and "Best New Weblog" is close to the bottom.
¤Stefan, I'm sure, would like to nominate meUllrick for "Best Cat Blogger of the Year." Alas, there is no such cat-egory.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link is not working... =(

11:12 PM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

404, it should be working now. thanks for letting me know!

11:18 PM  
Blogger eff said...

Naturally, I cast a vote for you.

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, you are worth it! you swept us all away with your especially striking story about swedish mating and dating. and I believe even became somewhat famous in the internet community with it. being a swedish (single need I add) woman I have to say, bravo. I actually already voted for you. but I also had to cast a vote for postsectet of course, which is my most favourite blog. keep dazzling us with your stories curiosa, you really make good use of your name.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were also nominated for "best personal webblog"

You got my vote(s)

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done! Did you get Sweden v. England pps?

Z
www.livejournal.com/users/bombayduck

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home