Thursday, February 09, 2006

Partay partay

I have found a cafe with a great wireless connection, and have spent most of the afternoon tucked into a corner with my precious laptop. Two guys were just sitting at the table next to me, and they were composing a guestlist for an upcoming party one of them was having. They added several couples, several male friends, but seemed to have a hard time coming with with any "single, good-looking, and funny girls" to invite. I couldn't help but smile. It became a very heated discussion, assessing the merits of various females they knew of. Seems they have the opposite problem that I do. While there is no shortage of beautiful, single girls, my experience has been that there is a drought when it comes to eligible Swedish bachelors! I was tempted to tap on the shoulder of the guy closest to me and offer to bring several "snygga, roliga tjejer" to his party.

3 Comments:

Blogger eff said...

What is it they say? All the good ones are either married or gay...

Also, just because there is no shortage of beautiful, single girls doesn't mean there isn't a shortage of eligible bachelorettes. No?

8:17 PM  
Blogger oscar said...

So why didnĀ“t you?

8:34 PM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

oscar, maybe i'm shy?? and also because i had spoken english to him earlier and didn't want to let him know i had been eavesdropping in swedish...

i really don't know why not....

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home