Monday, February 20, 2006

He's Onto Us!

'Twas a blast from the past. (Or rather, from three weeks ago).

Saturday night, Miz Cold Feet received a disturbing sms from the Godfather. His associates were the infamous Denim Twins, aka the Moustache and the Beard.

"Aha so you use the seduce and abandon tecnique on me. What are the plans for tonight, if they are not secret?"

Who was seducing and who was abandoning?

Suddenly, the Blond Expat Security Advisory System threat level was raised to Severe. It's a Red Alert!

Cease and desist.

6 Comments:

Blogger Silverfisken said...

I like the fact that you made fun of them in your last entry, but somehow, accidentally, they still ended up with your/her number. Mmm, girls, vipers, spiders, mmm. All lethal. x

10:47 PM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

Ouch. Called out by Silver Fishie.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still not clear what went on here despite the fact I spent time actually researching the whole account.
Man I am missing something.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

Anonymous, you spent time researching the whole accout? I'm not sure what you mean.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

Anonymous, Hail thee from Seattle?

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. Like I stupidly went back to denim night for God's sakes-Man I am starting to gravitate to the wrong side, here.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home