Thursday, February 09, 2006

Don't you dare blog me!

It seems that some people (you know who you are) have attempted to use reverse psychology on me, precisely so that I won't blog them. I explained my blogging policy. It's quite simple, really. If you do or say something idiotic, particularily in the context of a date, your stupidity will forever be commemorated in the annals of Kommissarie F. Curiosa. So the individual in question seems to want to be blogged. As in, "Note to self: Say stupid or strange things and GET BLOGGED by Curiosa!" Unless it's some kind of ploy, as I suspect, to keep from being blogged at all, because surely I won't blog him/her if he/she tries to get blogged. After all, it's not any fun to blog someone who wants to be blogged, is it?

Well, forewarned is forearmed. Do not attempt to predict my blogging behaviour.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need this!

/PGW

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PGW, I think I'll go for the babydoll version.

Thanks!

7:36 PM  
Blogger eff said...

Well, you have indirectly blogged about them just now, haven't you? To be fair, that should be counted as a partial win for them...

Or am I being unnecessarily harsh on you? In that case I apologize from the bottom of my heart and promise kiss Ullrick on the forehead and bring you a can of tuna should I ever meet you. (Or the other way around, if that should prove more suitable for all involved parties.)

8:09 PM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

eff, well, i guess both ullrick and i would appreciate being kissed on the forehead, although I'm sure he'll be much happier about the tuna than i would. but as far as it being a "partial win for them," i guess that's okay, because my interaction with the individual in question is not so adversarial. as long as it's not a full win, i can deal with it.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Sven Holmström said...

I hope you know that it's actuallly forbidden in Sweden to mention other persons in a text on internet.

We are trying to develop a military state here. Don't disturb us!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home