Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Early bird gets the worm

Image hosting by PhotobucketIt's probably just as well as I don't have any money for such things right now, but I'm a little upset that this Swatch watch is a limited edition from the summer collection 2004 and there are only 5000 up for sale. Who wouldn't want a watch that had the little mermaid, Rudolf, and Thor on it? (Not to mention what I am assuming is an illustrated attempt to allude to the hope that the Swedish Bikini Team exists after all.) All it's missing is a dancing polar bear or two.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The two girls = the bikini team? It´s ABBA goddammit!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

Oh, thanks anonymous. My only excuse is that I don't really remember the 80s and thus missed out on the whole ABBA phenomenon.

7:09 PM  
Blogger S. said...

That godda be the most disturbing watch I've ever seen. You should get some cred for not recognizing ABBA by the way...Hopefully no one will in a few years time.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home