Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Have you been naughty?

Image hosted by Photobucket.comConversations with my friend the Swedish-wild-child-party-girl-turned-kärleksinvandrare-till-Norrland are ALWAYS amusing, and occasionally hilarious.

Last night the topic of hand cuffs came up in our telephone conversation. Please don't ask me to explain why.

Curiosa: Have you ever used handcuffs? The idea is intriguing, but I'm trying to imagine how that would work in practice. It seems like it would be more for a laugh than anything else.

Wild Child: Well, I've never used handcuffs, but I have used rope.

Curiosa: How did that work out?

Wild Child: Well, he couldn't tie a proper knot, so it ended up being rather silly. I got away.

Curiosa: Isn't the idea really to get off, rather than get away?

Wild Child: Mmmm, yes, ideally. You know, if you really want to talk to someone about this, you should talk to Annika. She's got all kinds of toys.

Curiosa (thinking about Annika's straight-laced ex-boyfriend Will and giggling at the image): She tied up Will?

Wild Child: Well, come on. Will is NOT the kind of guy you tie up and spank.

Curiosa: Is the Norrlänning there right now?

Wild Child: No, he's in the other room. I think.

Curiosa: Have you tied him up?

Wild Child: No, not yet, but we're working on it.

Curiosa: I'm thinking about my blog. How would a Swedish guy react if I brought out the handcuffs? Would it scare the be-jesus out of him?

Wild Child: Nah, I think he'd be very, very happy.

7 Comments:

Blogger eff said...

So are we to assume you are in possession of said handcuffs?

Because if that is indeed the case, the word verification image seems scarily fitting: ddang.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

actually, at the risk of destroying my reputation, i will admit that i do not actually own said handcuffs. yet...i'm thinking about doing some early christmas shopping.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say: go for it, handcuffs are fun ;)

7:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Get a pair covered with pink "fur" and leopard spots. :)

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister in law lost a bag at the airport (or got stopped by customs, I don't remember), and got her bag back open and in a mess. The personnel where very careful to ask her about every single item, "is this yours?", "what is it?" and "what is its purpose?", when they got to the pink-furred cuffs the answer to the questions was: "Yes they're mine", "Make a guess", "Duh!". :D

To save her the embarresment i won't identify myself on this comment... (Giggles)

12:54 PM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

hmmm, i don't know about the pink fur. i kind of like the minimulistic metallic type.

by the way, does anyone know where i put the key??

9:55 PM  
Blogger Niclas Bengtsson said...

Rosa fluff funkar fint. :)

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home