Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Guardian Angel X 2

Thank you, thank you, my guardian angel. (I suspect you will read this at some point or another). You really saved the day this time. More than you know.

Tonight is my first evening sleeping in the new apartment, and it came with two warnings. The first was a magnet on the fridge which informed me:
"Man måste kyssa en gräslig massa grodor för att hitta en prins."
(Translation: "You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince").

The second came in the form of a post-it note, from the Wild Child:
"I hand over my bachelorette pad to you, oh single sister. Enjoy/use with caution.
P.S. The bed frame easily doubles as a palace of pleasure."

God, sometimes I love my friends.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re. quarter life crisis...know what you mean. I still have a year left of school (it took me a long time to figure out what the hell I wanted to do with my life, but I reached a compromise: I'll settle for something I'll be happy doing for the next decade) but lööövwise, my life's a mess. I'm in a steady relationship, but I'm falling for my best friend - again (who, incidentally happens to be from your part of the world). Gah.
Next life, I'll be happy coming back to this earth as Kermit the Frog. No brain, no heart, no need to assume responsibility for anything. BTW, congrats on your love palace. Let us know when you figure all of it out and share your wisdom with the rest of us :-)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "angel" hovers over you regardless.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear ms Curiosity, will you marry me? (Not that I believe in marriage anyway, but wtf...)

4:46 AM  
Blogger oscar said...

My sweet sweet kära curiosa. Vart har du tagit vägen? Lite bloggtorka kan man säga.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

king abdullah, i appreciate the offer, but this is not the first proposal i've gotten via this blog. so why should i marry you? ;)

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home