Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hostell dwelling Swede getting laid big-time

While any discerning consumer of information will surely rely upon Fox News as his or her number one media source for objective reporting, I prefer to get my news from more obscure sources, such as the Onion. And here is a taste of some of the juicy tidbits about Sweden American readers get to snack on:

NEW YORK – Anders Perssen, 23, a Swedish backpacker currently staying at the Chelsea International Youth Hostel, admitted Monday to getting "a great large amount of tail" during the first two weeks of his three-month tour of the U.S.

"Ja, is true," said the smiling Stockholm native. "I am getting laid big-time."

Perssen, who shares a dormitory-style room with five other men, said he has been "very lucky with ladies" ever since arriving in the U.S.

"I admit, it has been very easy to have the women to sleep with me," he said. "Much harder when I am home. Not impossible, I don't say. But, ja, harder."**

**Excerpted from:The Onion. Volume 39: Issue 18. 14 May 2003. (I'm not sure what the copy right issues are here, so I won't post the whole article. Which of course I haven't cut and pasted. No siree Bob, not me. But if you want the whole thing, leave a comment with your email, or send me a note at fcuriosa at gmail dot com, and I'll see what I can do.) And yes, its 3:42 am and I should be sleeping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The full URL to the Onion article being: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38736

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home