Sunday, November 13, 2005

Dear Swedish Guy From Last Summer Spring,

1) If you send me an email that says "jag tycker vi ska sluta med sexet och fortsätta på ett vänskapligt plan" ("I think we should stop having sex and continue as friends") in June, don't expect that you can call me in November and automatically revert back to having sex. That's not the way it works.

2) If you are trying to get into my pants, arguing with me about whether or not I'll be more comfortable with my pants OFF is probably not the best way to approach it.

3) If you are still trying to entice me to sleep with you after losing the pants on/pants off discussion, do not attempt to salvage the deal by referring to any part of your body as "meat."

4) If a backrub doesn't persuade me, neither will pleading, "But don't you wanna have sex now?" when I announce it's time to get up and take a shower.

Love,

F. Curiosa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that I see a pattern in
your posts. Some of them are
general observations (from
friends perhaps?) and some
more specific observations/
experiences.

Do you see any good sides about
the Swedish male? (Yes I do see
that you pointed out some).

I just felt that you critize the
timid way. Just a thought, maybe
it's because you're not used to
the scandinavian system??

1:00 PM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

Thanks for your comment. Let me say this first: a lot of my "observations" are very tongue-in-cheek. I do "make fun," but a lot of it really is in gest. I think dating, in any country (whether your own or another), is going to be a confusing, exciting experience. This is just my way of letting off a little steam. Believe me, I could say just as much about dating in the States. But anyway, all of that said, I'll just add that I have met a lot of good guys here, although I still haven't found "Mr. Right." In the mean time, I'm having some fun with a bunch of Mr. Wrongs.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home