Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Cheap Romance Novel

Our eyes met across the room, and his glance gave away that he knew EXACTLY what I wanted. And he was prepared to give it to me.

He came over and stood next to me. My body quivered in anticipation, and I could feel my mouth start to salivate. I ran my tongue along the ridge of my teeth, just waiting for that delicious taste. I have been waiting, longing for this for days. Fantasizing.

The visual sensation -- the beautiful curves -- the pungent aroma -- the metallic tenderness -- I swallowed, closing my eyes, imagining.

That first encounter -- taking it into myself, within myself -- it becoming a part of me -- the melding of two bodies into one.

Feeling the juice running down my chin, and thinking, "DAMN, that's just about the best cheeseburger I've ever eaten."

8 Comments:

Anonymous tk said...

ha ha !

10:15 PM  
Blogger eff said...

The beginning and middle were so-so, but that last paragraph really made my juices flow.

10:17 PM  
Anonymous mli said...

Yeah, but remember. A dog is not only for christmas!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

mli, a dog?

1:48 AM  
Anonymous mli said...

Believe it or not, but that's what I read on a piece of paper laying on the muddy slope of Sapa (north of Vietnam)... and reading your hedonistic hamburger description somehow got me thinking about that message.

(dogs, monkeys or cows, just cultural differences, not that it matters to them of course)

2:46 AM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

ok, mli. please forgive me for not making that rather obscure (you must agree with me here) reference to canines. ;)

12:09 PM  
Anonymous mli said...

Not sure what you mean here... are you talking symbolically (cheesy hamburgers that multiply in thousands) or that canines are also cute? *boggle*

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ nice blog!! ^@^

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 感情挽回, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 挽回感情, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信, 捉姦, 徵信公司, 通姦, 通姦罪, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 捉姦, 監聽, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 外遇問題, 徵信, 捉姦, 女人徵信, 女子徵信, 外遇問題, 女子徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 徵信公司, 徵信網, 外遇蒐證, 抓姦, 抓猴, 捉猴, 調查跟蹤, 反跟蹤, 感情挽回, 挽回感情, 婚姻挽回, 挽回婚姻, 外遇沖開, 抓姦, 女子徵信, 外遇蒐證, 外遇, 通姦, 通姦罪, 贍養費, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信公司, 女人徵信, 外遇

徵信, 徵信網, 徵信社, 徵信網, 外遇, 徵信, 徵信社, 抓姦, 徵信, 女人徵信, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信公司, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 女人徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 女子徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信,

徵信, 徵信社,徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 外遇, 抓姦, 離婚, 外遇,離婚,

徵信社,外遇, 離婚, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信, 外遇, 徵信,外遇, 抓姦, 征信, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信,徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信, 外遇, 抓姦, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社, 徵信社,徵信,徵信,

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home