Saturday, November 26, 2005

Striking results

While I have yet to analyze fully the results of my oh-so-scientific quiz on Swedish mating and dating, there is one result which seems remarkable, even upon a very preliminary overview of the data. It seems that Swedes do not meet their significant other at the grocery store. NO ONE checked that option. Whatever happened to wistful glances across the produce aisle, or love at first sight over frozen chicken breasts?

Personally, I like to shop for my men in the meat section.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

soo!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Johan Sundström said...

I prefer shopping for hearts and brains in the deeper text trenches of the net, myself. In that respect, I'm hardly representative for neither males nor Swedes though, I'm told. :-)

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm... how touching, Johan. Indeed, you got the charm.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

Anonymous, do I detect a hint of jealousy?

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meeeeee? Naaaahh... But, if you want my opinion, I still think that that Mr fraytonto is by far the most creative of these suitors ;-)

5:37 PM  
Blogger Curiosa said...

johan, your comment is very much appreciated.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

När jag bodde i Göteborg blev Konsum på Avenyn utsedd till ett av stadens bästa 'raggningsställe'. Där kan pojke och flicka mötas över de frusna kycklingbrösten OCH dricka ett glas vin samtidigt...

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Possibly a frozen chicks breast ;)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home